All the members/Branch secretary/District Secretary/Circle Office bearers are requested to observe EMPLOYEES AWARENESS WEEK FROM 18th April 2011 to 24th April 2011 & CUSTOMER DELIGHT MONTH from 1st May 2011 to 31st May 2011 as decided in JAC
The following target are to be achieved during Customer Delight Month:
- Zero landline, OFC faults | All faults to be cleared o the same day.
- Zero Broadband faults | Cable Faults to be cleared within 48 hours.
- Zero Leased Line faults.
- Zero BTS faults.
- Zero pending work orders of New Connections/Broad Band / Shifting.
- Redressal of customer grievances in respect of quality of service, billing, stopping migration of customers.
- Visiting subscriber premises. Make the customer to learn using GPRS, trough demonstration. This will enable the customers to avail the Value Added Services.
- Proper upkeep of the batteries and power plant
- Identifying and disposing of scrap material.
- Effective utilisation of the space which had been occupied by scrap materials.
- Maintaining punctuality – attending office on time.
- Manning of the Customer Service Centres from 8.00 AM to 9.00 PM and on Second Saturdays and Sundays wherever required.
- Giving proper publicity by issuing pamphlets to the public, displaying posters / flex boards and publicity through media. This to give a message to the public that BSNL employees care for their Customers.
- Each employee should bring at least 2 new customers (landline, Broad Band/ Mobile etc.) during this month.
- To take all measures to save electricity.
- Weekly Review of the progress and discussion between management and staff side.